Injector Accessories to Support Your Practice
- Angio syringes
- CT syringes
- High pressure tubing
- Low pressure tubing
- Transfer sets
We keep your injector in good working order.
MISI Medical Syringes
These syringes are sterile, disposable, latex-free, and pyrogen-free. Packaged with fill tubes, these angiographic syringes range from 100-200mL and can withstand 1200psi. They are also compatible with a variety of injectors. MISI’s angiographic syringes promote lower costs, enhanced productivity, and optimal clinical outcomes.
- Plug and play fits Medrad injectors 1200psi rated
- Quick conversion fits Liebel-Flarsheim injectors 1200 psi rated
MISI’s CT syringes are sterile, disposable, latex-free, and pyrogen-free. Packaged with coiled extension lines and/or fill tubes, these angiographic syringes range from 150-200mL and can withstand 300psi. They are also compatible with a variety of CT injectors.
- Features fluid finding air detection indicators
- Syringe fits multiple injectors
- Non-stick luer eliminates syringe damage
Dual syringe packs. Include: (1) 65 mL syringe, (1) 115 mL syringe, (1) 96” Y-Line and (2) Spikes OR (2) 65 mL syringes, (1) 96” Y-Line and (2) Spikes. They are compatible with a variety of MR injectors
- Plug and play with majority of Medrad injectors
- Less expensive than competitors
Low pressure lines
MISI low pressure lines are sterile, clear, flexible, straight, and coiled. Available in multiple lengths, they can be used with multiple connections, including needleless valves to help prevent sticking, breaking, and over-tightening, as well as to withstand pressure during CT procedures.
- Prevents contrast leakage
- Eliminates over tightening and luer breakage
- Compatible with needle-less valves
- Provides higher flow rates and less pressure during injection
- Features 300psi rated check valves
Sterile transfer sets can fill syringes from various sizes and styles of contrast media and saline containers. Single and double transfer sets are available.
- Contrast spike is available with ball check to prevent leakage
- Long and short spikes available
- Supports faster fill rates
- Available with swabable valve
- Lower cost
- Enhanced productivity
- Supports optimum clinical outcomes
PROFESSONAL EQUIPMENT DEALER AND SERVICER
SERVICE ENGINEERS AVAILABLE 24/7
FREE EQUIPMENT CONSULTATIONS
AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS FOR ANY BUDGET